At RBC Wealth Management – U.S., diversity and inclusion are embedded in our culture. We firmly believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. Since 2017, RBC Wealth Management has been a proud sponsor of OutFront Minnesota’s annual Gala. Here are few more ways we support LGBT+ equality in our firm and in our community:
1. Corporate Equality. For the 11 th year, RBC Wealth Management – U.S. received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index. The annual CEI evaluates companies on LGBT-related company policies and practices.
2. RBC’s core value of Diversity & Inclusion. RBC is deeply committed to building and fostering an inclusive culture where differences in gender, sexual orientation and identity are valued and embraced.
3. The PRIDE Employee Resource Group. Open to all employees, PRIDE fosters a culture of inclusion in the workplace by providing support, activities and networking opportunities for LGBT+ and allied employees. PRIDE also helps raise awareness by providing education on LGBT+ issues.
4. Employee benefits. RBC supports all employee families through paid parental leave and adoption assistance, and offers transgender-inclusive health care benefits such as gender reassignment coverage.
5. Gender-neutral bathrooms. Our Minneapolis headquarters is equipped with gender-neutral bathrooms, and in 2016 we signed an open letter opposing House Bill 2 (HB2), a North Carolina law preventing transgender individuals from using the bathroom corresponding with their gender identity.
6. Equality Act. In April 2019, RBC joined the HRC’s Business Coalition for the Equality Act, supporting federal protections for the LGBT+ community.
For more information, visit rbcwealthmanagement.com.
RBC Wealth Management, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC.