OutFront Minnesota wants to be there for journalists, bloggers and other members of the media who want to know about what's happening in Minnesota's movement for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) equality. If you have questions, we have answers.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil and human rights and anti-discrimination
- Supportive resources for LGBTQ Minnesotans and LGBTQ communities
- LGBTQ families in Minnesota
- Debunking prejudice and misconceptions about LGBTQ people
- Local domestic partnership registries
- The amendment to ban marriage for same-sex couples
- Anti-LGBTQ youth bullying in schools
- Hate and bias crimes against LGBTQ Minnesotans
OutFront Minnesota is a broad-based organization working to eliminate discrimination and promote equality for LGBTQ Minnesotans. To do this, we engage on a wide range of issues. If you're working on a story that relates to LGBTQ Minnesotans, we can provide you with the information, people and resources you need. Feel free to call or email us.